YouTube Playlist SEO with jQuery
Allows you to turn an unordered list of YouTube links into a video playlist. The php script makes the youtube list on a fly and uses the latest Gdata Api v3. You can choose to make a video playlist with keywords, userchannel or a regular youtube playlist. There are many options which can be set in the php script and in the jQuery function. Including the new html5 youtube player option. This is the only youtube script avallible with search engine optimalisation (SEO)
Wordpress version also available !
- Easy to adapt in any existing homepage
- All colors can be set in plain css
- OOP based
- All scripts are well documented
- Checks if youtube video can be embedded
- Auto loop through playlist
- Can also be used with a jQuery lightbox
- Works in all major browsers
You will need an API key since this app uses the V3 API.
Here a video how to get one.
On the demo there are some settings described.